CEME Conference Centre is a Gold accredited purpose-built, ultra-modern events and conference venue located on an 18 acre business, education and research campus in East London with close proximity to The City and Canary Wharf.
This modern contemporary building offers innovative, stylish, flexible and highly competitive solutions for all event and meetings requirements from a high-tech 120 seat auditorium to flexible meeting and conference rooms and exhibition space for up to 600 delegates.
Supported by an experienced events team dedicated to the highest standards of quality and service at very competitive prices, CEME Conference Centre is Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold and is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and members of ‘Conference Centres of Excellence’.
- An abundance of natural day light in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Unrivalled versatility and adaptable break-out space
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with free parking for over 500 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’
- We abide by our customer charter and the Meetings Industry Code of Practice to deliver outstanding value with the highest levels of quality and service
- Dedicated Event Management and AV services
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- Special public sector rates for local authorities, NHS, Education, local associations and charities
- Only 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
From film shoots and product launches to business presentations and training seminars, large conferences, exhibitions and receptions with some of the most competitive Day Delegate Rates in London, Essex or beyond.