If you are hosting an awards ceremony you need an amazing venue, deliciously mouth watering food and excellent service to make sure your guests can celebrate in style.
If you have never considered using CEME Conference Centre for your event, now is the time to change your mind. Our wide range of rooms and circulation space mean we can give you a number of options for your awards night or formal dinner, so whether to have 30 guests to accommodate or 300 we are the venue for you.
Our Gold accredited, stunning venue is often used for awards and is the venue of choice for the Havering Business Awards (HBA). Our spacious, modern and well-lit venue, featuring all the mod cons, will not only impress your guests but will also help your event go with a bang.
Food and refreshments:
At CEME Conference Centre we know one of the focal points of your awards night will be the food. Our own in-house caterers offer a range of menus to suit your budget and audience, from traditional British cuisine to Asian and African-Caribbean menus, we have something to suit you. You can also bring your own caterers in for a small service charge.
Check out our hospitality menus
Of course, we also offer a full range of wines and beverages including Champagne and Prosecco Receptions, wine packages and late bars. So whether you are ringing in the right with champagne or the house white, we can guarantee you and your guests will have an amazing time.
Check out our wine and beverage menu
CEME Conference events team
No stranger to being finalists ourselves, our award winning CEME events team is always on hand to make your night a success. From the moment your enquiry hits our desk, through to the end of your evening, the CEME events team are on hand to answer any questions and ensure everything goes without a hitch. Our team prides itself on being extremely helpful and flexible in meeting your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With free onsite parking, excellent transport links and located just 15 minutes from the City and Canary Wharf, CEME Conference Centre sits in an ideal East London location.
Did you know?
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- We are members of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- You can access the centre by rail, underground and road, with free parking for over 500 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’.
- Located in the London Borough of Havering, just 15 minutes from the City and Canary Wharf, CEME Conference Centre sits in an ideal East London location.
So if you are celebrating innovation and want to impress your guests, this is the venue for you. Get in touch to discuss your requirements Tel: 020 8596 5151, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact us form.
Take a 360º tour:
Take a look around CEME’s POD circulation area: