- Do you need to book presentation space for a product launch?
- Do you need to impress guests or colleagues?
- Do you need an auditorium big enough to accommodate up to 120 people?
- Would hiring a room in East London’s most impressive presentation area make a lasting impact on your guests?
If the answer is yes, then the CEME Conference Centre could be the perfect venue for your product launch.
If you are launching a new product and want your audience to be wowed by the whole experience of the event (just as much as the product itself), then you need to check out CEME’s POD Theatre. The POD Theatre is a unique tailor-made conference auditorium with outstanding acoustics, tiered seating, individual writing tablets, excellent visuals and a warm and calming décor throughout.
This 120 seat theatre has an inbuilt projection system, PA and integral sound and lighting system – all of which can be operated with a mobile control panel. It also has vehicle access (being regularly used for vehicle product launches) and offers plenty of space to display your products and services in both the POD Theatre and adjoining circulation space.
The POD is highly valued by meeting organisers and long remembered by delegates due to the amazing design and impact the POD presents. This may be booked alone or together with an adjacent circulation area for breakout space, receptions or networking.
Rooms and circulation space:
Launching your product to a smaller audience? If our POD Theatre doesn’t fit the bill we have a wide range of meetings space, from our Executive Boardroom, to the POD Deck or one of our larger meeting rooms, you can still enjoy our amazing CEME service along with our top class hospitality menus.
Food and refreshments:
CEME’s philosophy is to offer a variety of fresh, tasty, and healthy options using the highest quality of ingredients, prepared fresh on site each day. There are a range of innovative menus to choose from that will cater for everything from early morning breakfast launches through to working lunches, seasonal buffets, afternoon teas, canapé receptions and ‘haute cuisine’ dinners. We also cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and special dietary requirements too.
When it comes to hot drinks, we only serve Fair Trade, fresh-roast coffee and a selection of Twining’s Finest Teas throughout the Centre, assuring you of the finest quality beverage selection. We are also fully licenced and offer a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Check out our range of hospitality menus
CEME Events Team
Working with you, every step of the way, our experienced, award winning CEME events team will help to ensure your product launch gives the wow factor. From your initial enquiry right up to the end of your event, our courteous and professional staff will be on hand to ensure the smooth running of your day. You also have peace of mind of knowing our on-site technicians are on hand to support your AV requirements.
With free onsite parking, excellent transport links and located just 15 minutes from the City and Canary Wharf, CEME Conference Centre sits in an ideal East London location. CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of the highly select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
CEME Conference Centre facts:
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- We are members of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- You can access the centre by rail, underground and road, with free parking for over 500 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’.
Take a 360º tour:
Take a look around CEME’s POD Theatre:
Take a look around CEME’s POD circulation area: