- Do you need to book meeting space for an executive board or high profile meeting?
- Do you need a boardroom style meeting space to impress key people?
- Do you need a room which hits the right balance between comfort and style?
- Would hiring a room in East London’s most impressive presentation space make a lasting impact on your guests?
If the answer is yes, The Executive Boardroom at CEME Conference Centre is the meeting room for you.
Executive Boardroom facilities:
Our Executive Boardroom is contemporary, spacious and comfortable, providing the ideal working environment for high profile meetings. The room seats up to 12 delegates and is equipped with the latest in meetings technology including a plasma screen, in-built PC, to ensure your presentations pack a professional punch.
Perfect for board meetings, senior management presentations or professional development, the Boardroom lends itself to a variety of high profile events. Complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints are all included with each booking.
The Boardroom also benefits from having access to the mezzanine POD deck, furnished with sofas and tables for informal group work or for relaxing with a coffee and pastry.
Food and refreshments:
CEME’s philosophy is to offer a variety of fresh, tasty, and healthy options using the highest quality of ingredients, prepared fresh on site each day. There are a range of innovative menus to choose from that will cater for everything from early morning breakfast meetings through to working lunches, seasonal buffets, afternoon teas, canapé receptions and ‘haute cuisine’ dinners. We also cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and special dietary requirements too.
We only serve Fair Trade, fresh-roast coffee and a selection of Clipper’s Finest Teas throughout the Centre, assuring you of the finest quality beverage selection.
NEW: For busy executives on the go, we have now introduced our new Alert Food menu. Designed to give you a natural energy boost – for those intense meetings where you can’t afford to drop the ball or events being held later in the day – alert food offers a healthy, natural pick-me-up just when you need it most.
Check out our range of hospitality menus.
Why hire the Boardroom for your meeting?
“We were highly impressed with the service and with the facilities. We were well looked after and catered for. The tech guy was on hand for set up, coffees turned up on time and the clients welcomed. All in all it was top drawer and we will definitely use the facilities again.” Bob French, Wylex
From the moment your enquiry hits our desk, through to the end of your meeting, our experienced, award winning CEME events team are on hand to answer any questions and ensure your meeting experience goes without a hitch. You can rest assured that our friendly staff offer a warm welcome to all your guests and that our knowledgeable technicians will support your AV requirements.
With free onsite parking, excellent transport links and located just 15 minutes from the City and Canary Wharf, CEME Conference Centre sits in an ideal East London location. CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of the highly select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
The Boardroom is ideal for:
- Board meetings
- Senior management presentations
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions
- High profile client meetings
- Pitching / contract negotiations
- Plasma Screens
- Internet Access
- Complimentary Wi Fi
- Executive leather seats
- Natural Daylight
- Air Conditioning
- Blackout available
- Complimentary Water
- Pads, pens, blotters, mints
|Room Name||Theatre Style||Classroom Style||Boardroom||U-Shape||Cabaret||Reception|
Take a 360º tour:
Take a look around CEME’s Executive Boardroom:
Download the CEME Conference Centre brochure.
CEME Conference Centre facts:
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- We are members of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- You can access the centre by rail, underground and road, with free parking for over 500 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’.