- Are you looking for a top quality training venue in East London?
- Do you want modern, comfortable training space with all the mod cons – without the extortionate price tag?
- How about an inspirational but professional setting, geared up for learning and self development?
- Are you looking for training venue offering free parking and easy access?
- Do you want complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints?
If the answer is yes, CEME Conference Centre is the training venue for you.
CEME offer special rates for public sector clients, charities, Local Authorities and associations, education and NHS and healthcare providers, as well as block booking discounts.
Training rooms and educational facilities
Whether you need a venue to host a single, small scale staff training session, or are a training organisation looking for a flexible venue to regularly base courses, then the CEME Conference Centre will have the educational facilities for you. From up-skilling your workforce to CPD, or corporate induction events, CEME is on hand with an impressive array of rooms for hire, whether you need them for a matter of hours, or consecutive days.
Offering bright, airy, excellently equipped rooms and comfortable surroundings, the training space at CEME Conference Centre offers the right mix of energy and professionalism to provide a successful learning environment. Nestled in the heart of East London and the Thames Gateway and purpose built to hold conferences, events, meetings and training sessions, the CEME Conference Centre was designed specifically with learning and development in mind. All of our 19 rooms have the latest AV technology, natural day-light, bold colour schemes, individual temperature control and comfortable furniture, to ensure that everyone’s mind is focused on the learning at hand.
What’s more, our ultra-modern training space is flexible enough to accommodate from just two or three delegates up to 300 for conferences, more than 600 for receptions and exhibitions, and up to 260 for formal dining and lunches. So whether you are using our rooms for one-to-one training, or a full-scale professional development event for hundreds, we can accommodate your needs, at a top class, Gold accredited venue.
All our room set-ups are extremely adaptable, from our Executive Boardroom, through to our classroom and theatre spaces. Opt for a number of room layouts, or break out into our formal exhibition and reception areas.
View our rooms
CEME CONFERENCE TEAM
“May I say a big thank you to all your team who really did go the extra mile for us through the whole planning and ultimate execution of the event. It was vitally important for us to be able to present a very professional image to all customers and prospects and I really felt it could not have been better in any way. I can honestly say that without that full support the whole event would have been so much more difficult to organize. We will certainly look at other opportunities to use the facilities again and I will be recommending you to all my customers for their training facilities.” Marlene Brooker, London Probation Trust
And it’s not just our rooms that impress, our experienced, award winning CEME conference team are on hand to answer any questions and ensure your room(s) are set to meet all your requirements. Our knowledgeable technicians will support your AV requirements, and if you have ordered food from our wide range of delicious menus, our highly trained hospitality staff will ensure food and refreshments exceed all your expectations.
You can find our full range of menus here.
CEME Offers: DDR rates from £40.00 per person and 25% off room hire in July August
CEME Conference Centre are offering a fantastic discounted DDR rate of just £40.00 per person and a massive 25% off all room hire for bookings made before 31st August 2018
Need to stay overnight? We have also teamed up with a gorgeous 18th century Georgian mansion, only 5 minutes from us, to provide our guests the best experience possible. The Stifford Hall Hotel is offering specially discounted rates for CEME Clients, bookable through CEME Conference Centre.
Check out our overnight accommodation here.
WHY WE ARE THE PERFECT TRAINING VENUE
- When you hire training space at CEME Conference Centre you can rest assured that our rooms won’t let you down.
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout, accommodating a wide range of layout styles for any number of attendee’s
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- Our meeting rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with free parking for over 600 vehicles, electric vehicle ‘charge ports’ and an ITM Hydrogen Refueling Station.
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to the Fair Pricing Policy
- Only 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of the very select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
View our rooms
Our unique blend of contemporary design, ‘state of the art’ technology and the highest standards of quality and customer service, makes CEME one of the best ‘value for money’ training and meetings venues anywhere. So if you are looking to book training space contact the CEME Conference Centre team today!
Download the CEME Conference Centre brochure.