A) What are CEME doing to minimise the spread of infection?
1) We will make sure that your event space is fully sanitised using recommend sanitisation methods.
2) Our hospitality team responsible for serving food will wear disposable gloves and ensure that buffet/food/beverage stations are maintained to the highest hygiene standards, regularly sanitising ‘touch points.’
3) Signs will be in placed across the event space and on buffet tables and coffee machines to remind delegates to wash their hands prior to eating or taking refreshments and to use the tongs provided.
4) Hand sanitiser will be available for registration desks.
5) Visitor badges with lanyards will not be issued by CEME Reception and ‘stickers’ will be offered instead.
6) We will remove our conference pads, providing a smaller amount of paper which can be discarded after each meeting and encourage guests to take their pens and pencils with them.
B) What can you do as an event organiser to help us minimise the spread of infection?
1) Request that your delegates follow any direction given by CEME and ensure that they wash their hands regularly, cough or sneeze into tissues and dispose of them into the toilet (not bins).
2) Advise your delegates that hand sanitiser is available in all toilets.
3) Ensure that your delegates feel comfortable to advise you should they feel unwell and are displaying any symptoms related to Corona virus.
4) Advise a member of the CEME event team as soon as possible if you become aware of any delegate who is displaying symptoms of the Corona virus or has advised you that they have returned from an affected area.
5) Keep paperwork to a minimum and use digital information where possible.
6) Recommend that your delegates follow a ‘no handshake’ policy.’
Thank you in advance for supporting us with the above measures.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our event team:
Telephone: 0208 596 5151< Back