The Event Space at CEME is a Gold accredited, purpose build venue located on an 18 acre business campus in the London Borough of Havering with excellent access to London, Essex and Kent.
This modern contemporary building offers innovative, stylish, flexible and highly competitive solutions for all event and meetings requirements from a high-tech 120 seat auditorium to flexible meeting and conference rooms and exhibition space for up to 600 delegates.
Supported by an experienced events team dedicated to the highest standards of quality and service at very competitive prices, CEME Event Space is accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold and is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and members of ‘Venues Centres of Excellence’.
- An abundance of natural day light in all meeting rooms and public areas
- Unrivalled versatility and adaptable break-out space
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with onsite parking for over 600 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’
- We abide by our customer charter and the Meetings Industry Code of Practice to deliver outstanding value with the highest levels of quality and service
- Dedicated Event Management and AV services
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
From film shoots and product launches to business presentations and training seminars, large conferences, exhibitions and receptions with some of the most competitive Day Delegate Rates in London, Essex or beyond.
Check out our: