CEME was established in 2003 to support ambitious business’s looking to grow faster. CEME also provides the facilities to support the development of the skills and attitudes needed by young people entering the workplace to support your business growth plans.
CEME’s vision is a thriving economy and over the past decade many CEME customers like you have been part of the growth and prosperity that is revolutionising London’s industrial and technological scene.
CEME wants businesses like yours to achieve growth that exceeds your wildest expectations. CEME is supporting customers every day in successfully managing through the challenges and opportunities of scaling up a business. CEME will work hard with you to deliver your growth ambitions, helping you to find and employ local people, to up-skill and develop staff to their full potential and deliver the results you are aiming for. Put simply, if your business succeeds, so do we, and so at CEME we create the ideal environment for you to realise your business potential.
Since 2008, the Government’s agenda has increasingly talked of the need to create a sustainable and prosperous science, engineering manufacturing and technology sector. At CEME, we have been doing this and building our knowledge, services and networks to serve these sectors since 2003. We know what we are doing, so you can grow your business faster.
We can offer:
- Modern office space for any size of business with open, collaborative environment to foster business growth
- Co-working space with single hot-desk and fixed-desk monthly packages from as little as £150+VAT per month
- High specification classrooms and training accommodation for training and education providers, large or small
- Fully-equipped workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships or adult learning
- Innovation Centre and Launchpad Centre with flexible accommodation for small businesses in the technology sector
- Business support services to accelerate the growth of start-ups and SME’s
- Authority on science, innovation and skills park developments in areas of regeneration
- Conference Centre meeting rooms, event and exhibition space open to all
- In-house expertise in coaching and mentoring of businesses on the campus, in London Riverside and The Thames Gateway
- Ideally-located technology demonstration site for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refueling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus
- Gateway to Skills outreach programmes to engage young people in design and technology from local schools.
So if you are in the science, engineering, manufacturing or technology sectors and want to grow your business or enterprise faster in East London’s industrial heartland, we have a commercial space for you. Join the CEME community and accelerate the growth of your company, become part of an exciting business community and be part of something big – the regeneration of an entire area.
Please CLICK HERE to find out more on our main site!