If you are a fan of CEME Conference Centre, tell us why you #LoveCEME on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram and be in with a chance to win!
Our weekly prize draw will give you the opportunity to win a Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband, along with 50% off room hire cost for your company or organisation! So improve your lifestyle (and your reputation with the boss at work), by going online anytime between now and the 31st May, to tell us why you #loveCEME Conference Centre.
Each week we’ll choose the best post from across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest featuring the hashtag #loveCEME, so get creative! To enter simply tell us in your own words, photos or videos what makes the CEME Conference Centre experience special to you. There’s no limit to the amount of times you can enter, so whether it’s the great rooms, the friendly staff, the amazing food, or the versatility of the venue, let us know why you #loveCEME to be in with a chance to win.
The competition at a glance:
1) Use the hashtag #loveCEME or tag us in your post to enter.
2) One winner each week will win a Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband, along with 50% off room hire for your company or organisation – see dates for the winning draws below.
3) You can enter via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest only.
4) Winners will be chosen on a weekly basis by CEME Conference Centre staff on the following dates:
5) The competition ends at 4pm on Tuesday 31 May.
Want to improve your chance to win? Read our blog: Top tips to win the #LoveCEME weekly draw.
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: CEME Conference Centre, whose registered office is at Marsh Way, Rainham, Essex RM13 8EU.
2. Employees of CEME Conference Centre and CEME, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition, are permitted to enter the competition but are not eligible to win a prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are viahttp://www.cemeconference.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be 31 May 2016 at 4pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The winner will be entitled to one Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband and 50% off room booking for the company/organisation of their choice.
9. 50% off room bookings applies to any CEME Conference Centre room including the POD Theatre and can be used for one booking date only.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen on a weekly basis by CEME Conference Centre staff on the following dates:
• 26 April
• 3 May
• 10 May
• 17 May
• 24 May
• 31 May
14. The winner will be notified by the social media account they entered the competition on. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Names of the winners will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: CEME Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, Essex RM13 8EU.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. Entries should be unique i.e. don’t repost the same thing again and again. There are no limits to the amount of unique entries you submit over the competition period.