- Are you looking for a quality, modern, award-winning Essex based venue to hold business events such as meetings, training sessions, seminars, conferences or exhibitions?
- Do you need to wow an audience at a product launch, industry event, awards ceremony or need that first class corporate entertainment experience?
- Are you looking for somewhere different to hold a wedding or social event, with lots of space, great transport links and a unique environment?
- Are you looking for a friendly, professional and hard working events team, who can help you make the most of your meeting, event or social occasion in Essex?
- Would you like a venue, close to The City and Canary Wharf, but also within 10 minutes of the M25?
If so then CEME Conference Centre is the venue for you!
East London’s most surprising event space
CEME Conference Centre is a Gold accredited purpose-built, ultra-modern events and conference venue located on an 18 acre business, education and research campus in Rainham, on the East London / Essex boarder. Step onto the campus and find yourself transported to an oasis of cool, modern design and lush landscapes within East London’s traditional industrial heartland.
Perfect for both business and social events, CEME Conference Centre offers that rare mix of stunning rooms, flexible events and meetings space, along with all the mod cons you would expect from a high-tech business campus.
Want to know more? Read on to find out why you should use CEME Conference Centre for your event needs, or contact us today for a chat.
Quality meetings and business event space in Essex, without the high price tag
Whether you use our meeting and conference space for a major event or a one-to-one interview, you can always be assured that CEME Conference Centre staff will go that extra mile for you. Our bright, airy and comfortable rooms are built to an exceeding standard and our famous POD Theatre holds the crown as East London’s most impressive presentation space.
We have you covered for transport links too, with on-site parking, a bus route on campus and nearby stations on the C2C and District Line. You’ll always have a route to get to CEME. Add to that our award winning service and competitive prices and you have the perfect combination for your business needs.
Check out our:
Or get in touch to make a booking or find out more.
Weddings and social events in Essex
Struggling to find that unique venue in Essex, which will cater to your exacting requirements? Settled next to the A13, a modern venue is waiting for you. The bright décor and light filled rooms at CEME Conference Centre bring a touch of class to any occasion. Add to that our outstanding catering and hospitality packages, and you have the scene set for an unforgettable occasion.
Check out our:
We also offer corporate Christmas Party packages too, but be quick, our dates sell out fast!
Get in touch to make a booking or find out more.
A great value venue, delivering on outstanding service without the London price tag
When you book space at CEME Conference Centre you can rest assured you won’t be paying through the nose for City prices.
As a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity, CEME offers exceptional value and is also signed up to Fair Pricing Policy. We also have regular special offers and giveaways on bookings, so sign up to our eNewsletter (see special offers box below) to have the latest discounts sent through to your inbox. The Conference Centre offers special public sector rates for local authorities, NHS, Education, local associations and charities.
Contact us to make a booking or find out more.
CEME’s award winning venue and events team
Not only does the place look great, but it feels like a great place to be too. It’s no surprise the conference centre has won a host of awards for customer care, been nominated as Best Conference Venue 2017 and won 10th place in the Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2017.
CEME also holds the highest events industry accreditations too. CEME Conference Centre is Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of ‘Venues of Excellence’.
So if you are looking for a venue in Essex, why not check out what CEME Conference Centre has to offer. Call now on +44 (0) 20 8596 5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons why you should hold your event at CEME in Essex
If you still need a little to consider, here’s nine more reasons why you should head on down to the CEME Conference Centre:
- CEME sits on major transport links, including the A13 (just 10 minutes from the M25), overhead rail, underground and local bus routes
- CEME features unrivalled versatility when it comes to layout and adaptable break-out space
- CEME Conference Centre offers onsite parking for over 600 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’
- CEME abides by its customer charter and the Meetings Industry Code of Practice to deliver outstanding value with the highest levels of quality and service
- CEME offers an on-site dedicated Event Management team and outstanding AV services
- The campus is located just 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Every room and public area is modern in décor and facilities and is bathed in natural daylight
- CEME is a member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- From film shoots and product launches, to business presentations and training seminars, to large conferences and exhibitions, CEME Conference Centre offers some of the most competitive Day Delegate Rates in London, Essex or beyond.
So if you have a meeting or event you want to get a quote for, get in touch with the CEME Conference Centre team today!