- Are you planning an exhibition?
- Are you looking for an exciting and innovative venue?
- Do you need flexible, purpose-built exhibitions and event space?
- Would hiring East London’s most impressive presentation space make a lasting impact on your delegates?
If the answer is yes, the CEME Conference Centre is the exhibition venue for you.
Wow your delegates with an exhibition held at the CEME Conference Centre! Nestled in the heart of the Thames Gateway and purpose built to hold exhibitions, conferences and events, the CEME Conference Centre was designed with delegates in mind. Wide, open, well-lit spaces are complemented with natural daylight. Bold colour schemes and comfortable furniture ensure that everyone is inspired by your event.
CEME has a number of exhibition areas on site. Our POD circulation area is our largest open area and can accommodate exhibitions for up to 600 people. Not only is the space light-filled and modern – perfect for an exhibition area – but it is also very flexible and very affordable, it even includes our ‘state of the art’ POD Theatre.
We also have adjoining exhibition space on The Street where we can hold exhibitions and events from fashion shows with full shell schemes, to product launches, business Expos, wedding fayres and corporate receptions.
If you need separate space for presentations or product launches the POD Theatre will tick every box. As the most contemporary and exciting conference space in East London, the POD Theatre will impress all of your guests. If you need additional space, we have a wide range of meeting rooms on site perfect for a secondary exhibition hall, workshops, networking or private events throughout your exhibition.
Working with you, every step of the way, our award winning CEME events team is committed to making your exhibition a success. Right from your initial enquiry, up to the end of your event, our courteous and professional staff will be on hand to ensure the smooth running of your day. Whether it is from exhibition and room set up, to refreshments being served on time, our team take meticulous care to attend to your every detail. You also have peace of mind of knowing our on-site technicians are on hand to support your AV requirements.
Food and drink at CEME
The Event Space at CEME partners with Graysons Restaurants and our food is prepared fresh on site each day. There are a range of innovative menus to choose from that will cater for everything from early morning breakfast meetings through to working lunches, seasonal buffets, afternoon teas, canapé receptions and ‘haute cuisine’ dinners. We also cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and special dietary requirements too.
Why we are the perfect venue for exhibitions
When you hire The Event Space at CEME you won’t have to compromise on your event:
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with onsite parking for over 600 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’ and a Hydrogen refuelling station.
- Only 15 minutes from The City, Canary Wharf and London City Airport.
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Our unique blend of contemporary design and the highest standards of quality and customer service, makes The Event Space one of the best ‘value for money’ events & meetings venues anywhere.
Take a 360º tour:
Take a look around CEME’s POD circulation area:
Take a look around CEME’s POD Deck: