- Are you planning a conference?
- Are you looking for an exciting and innovative venue?
- Do you need flexible, purpose-built event space to fit a wide range of uses e.g. seminars, workshops, networking, breakout space and exhibition space?
- Would hiring East London’s most impressive presentation space make a lasting impact on your delegates?
If the answer is yes, the CEME Conference Centre is the venue for you!
You won’t find dull interiors, pokey rooms or dated technology here! Nestled in the heart of the Thames Gateway and purpose built to hold conferences and events, the CEME Conference Centre was designed with delegates in mind. Wide, open, well-lit spaces are complemented with natural daylight, bold colour schemes and comfortable furniture, to ensure that everyone is wowed with your event.
Our venue includes the innovative POD Theatre, the most contemporary and exciting conference space in East London. Our circulation areas are perfect for breakout or exhibition space. Our wide range of meeting rooms offer amazing space for workshops, networking or private events throughout your conference stay
Our ultra-modern meetings space is flexible enough to accommodate from just three or four delegates up to 300 for conferences, more than 800 for receptions and exhibitions and up to 260 for formal dining and lunches.
CEME offer special rates for public sector clients, charities, Local Authorities and associations, education and NHS and healthcare providers, as well as block booking discounts.
CEME Conference events team
“The conference and meeting room facilities at CEME, plus the professionalism and experience of their team, make running any event far easier than at any other venue I can recall. The CEME Events team are always on hand and are extremely helpful for dealing with the problems – major and minor – that occur when running large scale conferences and meetings.” Sean E. Smith Asoc CIPD, St Andrew’s Healthcare.
Working with you, every step of the way, our experienced, award winning CEME events team will help your conference be the best it can be. From your initial enquiry right up to the end of your event, our courteous and professional staff will be on hand to ensure the smooth running of your day. Whether it is from room set up, to refreshments being served on time, our team take meticulous care to attend to your every detail. You also have peace of mind of knowing our on-site technicians are on hand to support your AV requirements.
View our larger
Food and drink at CEME
CEME’s philosophy is to offer a variety of fresh, tasty, and healthy options using the highest quality of ingredients, prepared fresh on site each day. There are a range of innovative menus to choose from that will cater for everything from early morning breakfast meetings through to working lunches, seasonal buffets, afternoon teas, canapé receptions and ‘haute cuisine’ dinners. We also cater for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and special dietary requirements too.
We only serve Fair Trade, fresh-roast coffee and a selection of Twining’s Finest Teas throughout the Centre, assuring you of the finest quality beverage selection.
Check out our range of hospitality menus here.
View our rooms
Need to stay overnight? We have also teamed up with a gorgeous 18th century Georgian mansion, only 10 minutes away, to provide our guests the best experience possible. The Stifford Hall Hotel is offering specially discounted rates for CEME Clients, bookable through CEME Conference Centre only.
Check out our overnight accommodation here.
Why we are the perfect venue for your conference
When you hire CEME Conference Centre you won’t have to compromise on your event:
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- Our day delegate rates include complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with onsite parking for over 600 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- Only 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of the very select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
Our unique blend of contemporary design, ‘state of the art’ technology and the highest standards of quality and customer service, makes CEME one of the best ‘value for money’ events & meetings venues anywhere. So if you are looking to run a successful conference, don’t compromise on your event space. Contact the CEME Conference Centre team today!
Download the CEME Conference Centre brochure.