View our rooms
- Do you need a quality meeting room in the East London area?
- Do you need to impress potential clients or hold a board meeting in style?
- Do you want modern, comfortable, professional meeting space with all the mod cons – without the extortionate price tag?
- Are you looking for a meeting venue offering onsite parking and easy access?
- Do you want complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints?
If the answer is yes, the CEME Conference Centre is the meeting venue for you.
Meeting rooms and facilities
It’s no exaggeration to say that successful meetings allow businesses to thrive, which is why your meeting experience at CEME Conference Centre is so important to us.
Nestled in the heart of East London and the Thames Gateway, CEME Conference Centre was designed specifically with meetings in mind. Our bright, airy, well equipped rooms and comfortable surroundings, provide the right mix of energy and professionalism to create a successful meeting environment.
All of our 21 rooms have the latest AV technology, natural day-light, bold colour schemes, individual temperature control and comfortable furniture, to ensure that you get the best out of your time with us.
Our ultra-modern meetings space is flexible enough to accommodate from just two or three delegates up to 300 for conferences, more than 800 for receptions and exhibitions, and up to 260 for formal dining and lunches. So whether you are using our rooms for a one-to-one interview, a team building session, board meetings, staff training, or to impress clients to secure that next major contract, we have a meeting room for you.
All our room set-ups are extremely adaptable from our Executive Boardroom – ideal for senior management meetings and business development – through classroom and theatre space, cabaret style lay-outs, and formal exhibition and reception areas.
CEME offer special rates for public sector clients, charities, Local Authorities and associations, education and NHS and healthcare providers, as well as block booking discounts.
CEME Conference team
“Just a quick thank you to you and your team for making everything go so smoothly yesterday. Everyone we came into contact with was helpful, friendly and professional. We are looking forward to being with you again next week and will most certainly recommend you to our associates.” Margaret Stapleton, Brand to Promote
From the moment your enquiry hits our desk, through to the end of your meeting, our experienced, award winning CEME conference team are on hand to answer any questions and ensure your room(s) are set up to your needs. Our knowledgeable technicians will support your AV requirements, and if you have ordered food from our wide range of delicious menus, our highly trained hospitality staff will ensure food and refreshments are served on time (even for the most fussy of eaters). You can find our full range of menus here.
Need to stay overnight? We have also teamed up with a gorgeous 18th century Georgian mansion, only 10 minutes away, to provide our guests the best experience possible. The Stifford Hall Hotel is offering specially discounted rates for CEME Clients, bookable through CEME Conference Centre only.
Check out our overnight accommodation here.
Why we are the perfect venue for your meeting
- When you hire a meeting room at CEME Conference Centre you can rest assured that our rooms won’t let you down.
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout, accommodating a wide range of layout styles for any number of attendee’s
- We offer special rates for SME’s, the public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations
- Our meeting rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with onsite parking for over 600 vehicles and electric vehicle ‘charge ports’
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to Fair Pricing Policy
- Only 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and is a member of the very select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
Our unique blend of contemporary design, ‘state of the art’ technology and the highest standards of quality and customer service, makes CEME one of the best ‘value for money’ events & meetings venues anywhere. So if you are looking to book meeting rooms contact the CEME Conference Centre team today!
Download the CEME Conference Centre brochure.
View our rooms