View our rooms
- Are you looking for a top quality venue in the East London or Essex area?
- Do you want a modern, comfortable venue, with all mod cons – without the extortionate price tag?
- How about an inspirational but professional setting, geared up for all your business, training or social event needs?
- Do you need the support of a truly dedicated events team, whether it’s for a meeting for two, a conference for 300 or a wedding reception for 800?
If the answer is yes, CEME Conference Centre is the venue for you.
Rooms, event spaces and facilities
Nestled in the heart of East London and the Thames Gateway, CEME Conference Centre is a modern, hi-tech, purpose built events venue, designed to hold a wide range of functions including conferences, meetings, training events, exhibitions, weddings, corporate events and social functions.
Offering bright, airy, excellently equipped rooms and comfortable surroundings, CEME Conference Centre offers a unique environment for any type of event. All of our 21 rooms have the latest AV technology, natural day-light, bold colour schemes, individual temperature control, comfortable furniture and full conference set-ups including AV provision.
What’s more, our ultra-modern events venue is flexible enough to accommodate from just two or three delegates, up to 300 for conferences, more than 800 for receptions and exhibitions, and up to 350 for formal dining and lunches. So whether you are using our rooms for one-to-one training, or a conference for hundreds, we can accommodate your needs, at a top class, Gold accredited venue.
TYPES OF EVENTS
As a world class venue, we have experience hosting a wide range of events including:
Corporate entertainment (including gala dinners and fundraisers)
Our wide range of rooms and circulation space mean we can give you a number of options, no matter how big or small your event is. Our dedicated events team is always on hand to ensure your visit goes to plan every time.
CEME offer special rates for public sector clients, charities, Local Authorities and associations, education and NHS and healthcare providers, as well as block booking discounts.
CEME CONFERENCE TEAM
“I just wanted to tell you how much my colleagues and I appreciated all the support you and your team gave us for yesterday’s away day. The event was very successful and I know that the management team at NHS Barking & Dagenham were very pleased. I thought the venue was terrific and worked well for us. I was immensely grateful for the calm, consistent and patient approach you took to whatever came during the preparation and the day itself. I very much hope we get the chance to use CEME and work with you again and will certainly be recommending it as a venue to other clients and colleagues.”
Barking & Dagenham CCG
And it’s not just our rooms that impress, our experienced, award winning conference team are on hand to answer any questions and ensure your event is set up to meet all your needs. Our knowledgeable technicians will support your AV requirements, and if you have ordered food from our wide range of delicious menus, our highly trained hospitality staff will ensure food and refreshments are served to the very highest standards of quality and presentation
You can find our full range of menus here.
Need to stay overnight? We have also teamed up with a gorgeous 18th century Georgian mansion, only 510 minutes away to provide our guests with the best residential experience possible. The Stifford Hall Hotel is offering specially discounted rates for CEME Clients bookable via CEME Conference Centre.
Check out our overnight accommodation here.
WHY WE ARE THE PERFECT VENUE
- When you hire space at CEME Conference Centre you can rest assured that our rooms won’t let you down.
- The modern centre offers extremely flexible solutions for room layout accommodating a wide range of layout styles for any number of attendee’s
- We offer special rates for public sector, charities, Local Authorities and associations, education and NHS
- Our meeting rooms include complimentary Wi-Fi, CEME water, pads, pens, blotters and mints
- Ease of access by rail, underground and road with free parking for over 600 vehicles, electric vehicle ‘charging ports’ and an ITM Hydrogen Refueling Station
- CEME is a ‘not for profit’, regeneration charity offering exceptional value and are signed up to the Fair Pricing Policy
- Only 15 minutes from The City and Canary Wharf – ‘City Quality, without City Prices!’
- Member of ‘Inclusive London’ for the provision of mobility access and DDA compliance with level access throughout the site
- CEME holds a wide range of accreditations including ‘Accredited in Meetings’ at the highest Gold Standard with the Meetings Industry Association – the only venue in Essex or East London to achieve Gold – is a ‘World Host’ venue for the delivery of exceptional customer service and a member of the very select ‘Venues of Excellence’.
Our unique blend of contemporary design, ‘state of the art’ technology and the highest standards of quality and customer service, makes CEME one of the best ‘value for money’ venues anywhere.
If you are looking to book the venue contact the CEME Conference Centre team today!
Download the CEME Conference Centre brochure.
View our rooms